“Each session took me deeper and left me wiser.”
ReWilding is a remembering of who we are at a deep innate level. It is an honouring of our authentic nature, a relinquishing of the need to tame or box, allowing nature to find her true path again.
Story, poetry, visualisation, meditation, music and imagery introduce us to pertinent ReWilding themes such as:
These themes are woven into meditations and visualisations which are the springboard for your art-making.
Accessible materials and art demonstrations lead you into art-making. Here you are encouraged to create intuitively, spontaneously, with no thought or planning involved. In other words, you drop from the mind into the feeling body, expressing yourself from a place of deeper knowing. No previous art-making experience is needed.
When we create intuitively, and can let go of the need to control or judge, we open a channel for our inner wisdom to rise. THIS IS THE JUICE! THIS is where we reconnect to ourselves. THIS is where we access our authentic voice. THIS is where we ReWild!
Each session provides you with
- A ReWilding theme introduced through story, poetry, or reading.
- Art Demonstration video with art materials suggested.
- Meditation to launch you into your art-making.
- Music playlists to accompany your creative activity.
- Reflection writing exercise to glean personal insights offered through your art.
- Opportunities to share with fellow participants.
THERE ARE THREE WAYS IN WHICH TO PARTICIPATE IN REWILDING:
CONTACT firstname.lastname@example.org TO BOOK YOUR PLACE OR PURCHASE THE REWILDING COURSE.