How often do we wonder, What really matters? and Do I matter? We don’t always realise what ripple effect we have on others. Everything we have experienced influences what follows, everything we do has an effect on someone or something else… even when we don’t know it.
Through spontaneous art-making we practice being in the present moment, listening intuitively, and following our gut responses. We capture and convey ideas and emotions without using words, manifesting intangible things in a material form. In so doing, we tap into our subconscious and inner wisdom.
Anyone can do this. No art experience is necessary. You are guided through practices such as collage, print-making, mixed-media, and wet-on-wet painting; techniques that encourage you to let go, create with abandon, be curious and have fun!
Once you have completed an art-making process, you are offered a writing exercise to reflect on what you have expressed through your art, in relation to the RIPPLE theme. This is where the magic happens and amazing insights can surface.
Each RIPPLE session includes:
- A life-oriented theme regarding ripple effects.
- Art Demonstration video with suggested easily accessible art materials.
- Meditation to launch you into your art-making.
- Music playlists to accompany your creative activity.
- Reflection writing exercise to glean personal insights offered through your art.
- Opportunities to share with fellow participants.